Group Volunteer Projects
The Center welcomes companies and corporations who want to donate their time for team outings, teambuilding activities and volunteer days. We need volunteers in the classrooms to help with our annual parties. We promise you will be inspired by our students! Are you lookng for a meaningful company outing? Here are some projects we would love your help with; however, we may be able to customize a project based on your groups' specific needs and goals:
- Spring Cleaning (January and April)
- Mom's Day Out Event (May and December)
- End of Summer Program Event (July and August)
- Back to School Clean Up (August)
- Halloween Event (October)
- Holiday Party Event (December)
- Supply Drive: We are always in need of Food Baskets for Thanksgiving and Christmas and need classroom supplies.
Individual Volunteer Projects
- Office administrative projects: Are you organized, love to file, make copies, help us with a mailing—we will find a project for you.
- Development and Marketing: Are you a natural born fundraiser, enjoy social media, like writing grants, we would love to put you to work.
- Sewing: We can always use sewing volunteers to help stitch up our therapy splints and braces and help repair our mats.
To become a Center individual or group volunteer please contact us.
For individual volunteers, we will schedule a brief orientation to get you started.
Volunteer today and Make a Significant Difference in the Lives of Children with Physical Disabilities!